The Quality Assurance position will ensure that our products meet the required level of quality, meeting project objectives, evaluating performance based on relevant quality standards, and also on customer requirements.
- Solid background in software testing concepts, processes, and best practices (black box, white box, integration testing, functional testing, performance testing, smoke testing are the main types of testing we will be looking after)
- Solid background in writing test scenarios/acceptance criteria
- Solid background in detailing issues (improvements/defects)
- Experience working with agile methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban)
- Programming/test automation experience (preferably scripting languages)
- Advanced English (both speaking/writing)
- Mobile test experience
Cheesecake Labs is a software design and engineering partner that builds tech products.
With locations in California and Brazil, we have been building apps since 2013. We know the process and empower a multidisciplinary team of 60+ designers, engineers, and project managers to deliver delightful solutions.
If you’re an enthusiastic, talented, and resourceful Q.A. with the relevant skills & IT experience, let's talk about creating disruptive products, with an international and multidisciplinary team.
We offer full home office policy, health & dental care, career plan, meal allowance, Profit Share Program (PPLR), Gympass, flexible working time, English classes, additional benefits (home office setup refund, massage, yoga, nutritionist, parking lot, fuel assistance, psychotherapy, and education allowance), videogames, library, scooter, hoverboard, above-average salary, events and courses budget, and a unique work environment.
Cheesecake Labs continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding are done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff is working full remote from home. Our cool Florianópolis office will open in February 2021 for those who feel comfortable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace, support, and value diversity at our company for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.