We are seeking a detailed oriented individual to join our world-class team in going above and beyond. You are going to join a team of talented engineers building the next-generation IoT system.
We pride ourselves on engaging in innovative and challenging projects the world has never seen before. Thus, understanding the business logic involved in the product and teamwork are key to succeed in this role;
If you are confident you are the one - Apply now and let the future begin!
Summary of Responsibilities
- Plan and execute quality tests related to the products business logic;
- Execute manual and automated test cases and analyze results;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and help troubleshooting issues;
- Conduct post-release testing and resolve issues on live systems;
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports;
- Making recommendations for improvement;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the entire software development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English;
- Understanding test execution methods and tools;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role;
- Experience in Quality Assurance methodologies.
DevGrid is a Full Stack software development company based in the United Kingdom with two delivery hubs in Brazil. We enable innovation and digital transformation by bringing together our strong company culture and our bright engineers with your innovative business vision.
How to apply
- If you are interested please apply on website