Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer with product background who is comfortable with the most recent trends and standards in user interfaces, as seen in Silicon Valley.
The designer is going to be in charge of generating mockups and produce high-quality visual designs. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of usability, aesthetics, and UI flow through a variety of screens within an application. The designer will work closely with partners, clients, and the development team, requiring a high level of interdisciplinary skills.
Perks and Benefits
- GPTW company
- Remote-first policy: home office, coffee shop, coworking, on the road, at the beach or in the office. Anywhere you feel good - your call! #beofficeless
- Flexible working hours
- Mac Pro setup to work
- PPLR (Profit and Results Sharing Program)
- R$ 1.000,00 Beneflex card (home office supplies, mobility, meal allowance, culture, health, education)
- Referral candidate bonus (R$1.000,00)
- National health & dental care (not deducted from the employee’s paycheck)
- Gympass to easily access gyms wherever you are in the country
- Free English Classes (remote)
- Educaker = budget for personal and professional development purposes
- Miss the working in the office? Our cool Florianópolis office is available for those who feel comfortable, whenever they want. Safety and sanitation measures must be followed during the COVID-19 pandemic. Pet-friendly office.
Some activities you would do on a typical day at Cheesecake Labs
Interact with other teams and professionals, including other developers, designers, project managers, and stakeholders
Understand the needs of our partners/users and come up with solutions for their problems
Dailies with the team
Be able to break down user stories into individual design tasks
Conduct market and user research
Conduct user tests
Produce high-quality UI designs
Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how product work and look like
Use design tools like Zeplin, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Products
In order to succeed, you’ll likely need the following skills
- Solid experience working with design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Products or others
- Appreciate teamwork
- Have a basic understanding of development principles and workflow
- Being good with critiques
- Being up-to-date with trends and design best practices
- Good communication skills, both in verbal and writing skills
- Knowledge about both iOS and material design system guidelines
- Good empathy profile
- English proficiency
Applicants should provide a URL or attach a PDF with samples of their work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace, support, and value diversity at our company for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheesecake Labs is a software design and engineering partner that builds tech products.
With locations in California and Brazil, we have been building apps since 2013. We know the process and empower a multidisciplinary team of 60+ designers, engineers, and project managers to deliver delightful solutions.