Descrição da Vaga
Liferay is looking for a Senior Front End Software Engineer to be part of our Engineering team. This position is for candidates who like to work in a multidisciplinary team, in an international context, collaborating with Engineers, UX Designers and Product Managers from around the world to build the Front End requirements of our applications.
If you identify with the profile, and think you have a good fit with that position, apply and come and talk to us!
- Develop, test, document and maintain our applications;
- Ensure code quality with reviews, pair-programming and alignment with strong engineering principles and standards;
- Ensure that UI/UX is following the design;
- Participate in writing technical specifications based on Product and Business requirements;
- Continuously working to identify and reduce technical debt;
- Support team members in the usage of the UI tools and technologies;
- Care about quality, performance, user experience and security.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Solid software development experience;
- Deep knowledge in React;
- Experience with REST APIs, GraphQL or both;
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit and functional tests, test automation;
- Experience in agile software development;
- Experience with building and running web applications;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to identify repeatable processes and automate them quickly;
- Knowledge in Kubernetes is a plus;
- Knowledge in TypeScript is a plus;
- Experience leading small teams is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary & benefits package according to qualifications and experience;
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally. We like to Stay Nerdy!;
- A positive and collaborative work culture;
- Working at a leading open source company;
- Remuneration compatible with the qualification and experience required;
- Flexible schedule;
- Work in a successful company with strong growth, with incredible values and mission: https://www.liferay.com/company/our-story
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.