Descrição da Vaga
If you’re an enthusiastic, talented, and resourceful Q.A. with the relevant skills & IT experience, let's talk about creating disruptive products, with an international and multidisciplinary team.
Perks and Benefits
- GPTW company
- Remote-first policy: home office, coffee shop, coworking, on the road, at the beach or in the office. Anywhere you feel good - your call! #beofficeless
- Flexible working hours
- Mac Pro setup to work
- PPLR (Profit and Results Sharing Program)
- R$ 1.000,00 Beneflex card (home office supplies, mobility, meal allowance, culture, health, education)
- Referral candidate bonus (R$1.000,00)
- National health & dental care (not deducted from the employee’s paycheck)
- Gympass to easily access gyms wherever you are in the country
- Free English Classes (remote)
- Educaker = budget for personal and professional development purposes
- Miss the working in the office? Our cool Florianópolis office is available for those who feel comfortable, whenever they want. Safety and sanitation measures must be followed during the COVID-19 pandemic. Pet-friendly office.
About the Position
The Quality Assurance position will ensure that our products meet the required level of quality, meeting project objectives, evaluating performance based on relevant quality standards, and also on customer requirements.
- Solid background in software testing concepts, processes, and best practices (black box, white box, integration testing, functional testing, performance testing, smoke testing are the main types of testing we will be looking after)- Solid background in writing test scenarios/acceptance criteria- Solid background in detailing issues (improvements/defects)- Experience working with agile methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban)- Programming/test automation experience (preferably scripting languages)- Advanced English (both speaking/writing)- Mobile test experience
What will help you succeed
Gherkin knowledge (acceptance scenarios)/BDD
Up-to-date on quality assurance trends and best practices
UX/Usability testing knowledge
Product thinking mindset
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace, support, and value diversity at our company for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at email@example.com.
Cheesecake Labs is a software design and engineering partner that builds tech products.
With locations in California and Brazil, we have been building apps since 2013. We know the process and empower a multidisciplinary team of 60+ designers, engineers, and project managers to deliver delightful solutions.