Descrição da Vaga
If you’re an enthusiastic, talented, and resourceful Agile Project Manager with the relevant skills & IT experience, let's talk about creating disruptive products, with an international and multidisciplinary team.
Perks and Benefits
- GPTW company
- Remote-first policy: home office, coffee shop, coworking, on the road, at the beach or in the office. Anywhere you feel good - your call! #beofficeless
- Flexible working hours
- Mac Pro setup to work
- PPLR (Profit and Results Sharing Program)
- R$ 1.000,00 Beneflex card (home office supplies, mobility, meal allowance, culture, health, education)
- Referral candidate bonus (R$1.000,00)
- National health & dental care (not deducted from the employee’s paycheck)
- Gympass to easily access gyms wherever you are in the country
- Free English Classes (remote)
- Educaker = budget for personal and professional development purposes
- Miss the working in the office? Our cool Florianópolis office is available for those who feel comfortable, whenever they want. Safety and sanitation measures must be followed during the COVID-19 pandemic. Pet-friendly office.
Some activities you would do on a typical day at Cheesecake Labs
- Sprint Planning
- Conduct daily stand-up meetings
- Unblock the team and foresee future challenges
- Align scope and priorities with stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Kaizen and retrospective
- Interact with other teams and professionals, including other agile project managers, developers, designers, and other stakeholders
- Review roadmap, align tasks and build estimates
- Ensure that the product will exceed the quality level our company and costumers expect
- Communicate setbacks and advances between the team and other stakeholders
- Motivate the team to overcome challenges
- Empower teams to build amazing applications and integrate different technology stacks
- Understand the team's skills and help with their improvement
In order to succeed, you'll likely need the following skills
Experience with Agile practices and teams
Good organization skills
IT background and/or IT professional experience
Good communication skills, both verbal and writing skills
Ability to handle multiple projects and teams
Practical and agile approaches (over perfectionist ones)
Knowledge in project management tools and techniques
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace, support, and value diversity at our company for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheesecake Labs is a software design and engineering partner that builds tech products.
With locations in California and Brazil, we have been building apps since 2013. We know the process and empower a multidisciplinary team of 60+ designers, engineers, and project managers to deliver delightful solutions.