Descrição da Vaga
If you’re an enthusiastic, talented, and resourceful cross-platform technical leader with the relevant skills & IT experience, let's talk about creating disruptive products, with an international and multidisciplinary team.
Perks and Benefits
- GPTW company
- Remote-first policy: home office, coffee shop, coworking, on the road, at the beach or in the office. Anywhere you feel good - your call! #beofficeless
- Flexible working hours
- Mac Pro setup to work
- PPLR (Profit and Results Sharing Program)
- R$ 1.000,00 Beneflex card (home office supplies, mobility, meal allowance, culture, health, education)
- Referral candidate bonus (R$1.000,00)
- National health & dental care (not deducted from the employee’s paycheck)
- Gympass to easily access gyms wherever you are in the country
- Free English Classes (remote)
- Educaker = budget for personal and professional development purposes
- Miss the working in the office? Our cool Florianópolis office is available for those who feel comfortable, whenever they want. Safety and sanitation measures must be followed during the COVID-19 pandemic. Pet-friendly office.
Some activities you would do on a typical day at Cheesecake Labs
- Code quality assurance
- Provide architectural direction
- Control technical debt
- Ensure code review healthiness
- Promote collaboration and engagement
- Maintenance/Monitoring Development Recipe and Checklist
- Training technical personnel, Pair programming
- Help PM in delegation work and assignments
- Create end goals for their team
- Check application updates and releases
- Represent the team with the client
- Help grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and onboarding
In order to succeed, you'll likely need the following skills
Knowledge of security principles and shell script
8+ years of experience
Knowledge about clean code, design patterns, and reactive programming
Knowledge about software architecture
Being up-to-date with the latest news and technologies about mobile
Good communication skills, both verbal and writing skills
Experience with Git
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace, support, and value diversity at our company for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at email@example.com.
Cheesecake Labs is a software design and engineering partner that builds tech products.
With locations in California and Brazil, we have been building apps since 2013. We know the process and empower a multidisciplinary team of 60+ designers, engineers, and project managers to deliver delightful solutions.